1. DATA OF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
Business name: Iberbento, Agencia de Suscripción SL (onwards, the "Company" or the "Responsible"). CIF: B-54801956 Address: Caballero de Rodas N.1ª 3 03390 Torrevieja (Alicante) Phone: 96 503 87 88 Email for communications regarding Data Protection: email@example.com
1.1. Applicable regulations
1.2. Data Protection Delegate
The company does not have a Data Protection Delegate.
2. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The treatment that we carry out of your personal data responds to the following purposes:
- Provide you with information related to the products and services offered by our company and which are detailed on this website and that could lead to your professional derivation in the field of Real Estate Services.
- Carry out the contracting of our services by accepting the corresponding budget/order and/or signing a commercial contract.
- Send you news and updates about our entity by email and/or post, as well as updates to our catalog of products and services.
- Manage the Users of the Website and, where appropriate, the activation and administration of registration as a User in the reserved area of the Website.
- Channel requests for information, suggestions and complaints from interested persons for their management and resolution.
- Keep you informed, either by electronic means or mobile devices of any information that may be of interest to you.
- Manage the sending of the newsletter to users who subscribe to it.
2.1. Period of Conservation of your data
Personal data will be kept only for the period of time that is reasonably necessary, taking into account the needs to respond to questions that arise or solve problems, make improvements, activate their services and meet the requirements required by applicable legislation. This means that you can keep personal data for a reasonable period of time even after the interested party has stopped using the website.
In the case of subscriptions, we will keep your personal data from the moment you give us your consent until you revoke it or request the limitation of treatment. In such cases, we will keep your data blocked for the legally required periods.
3. LEGITIMATION AND DATA COLLECTED
The legitimacy for the treatment of your data is the express consent granted by means of a positive and affirmative act (fill the corresponding form and check the acceptance box of this policy) at the time of providing us with your personal data.
3.1. Consent to process your data
The legal basis for the treatment of personal data of Users and/or Clients resides in letters a), b) and c) of number 1 of article 6 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27th.
- The User and/or Client has given their express consent for the purposes described that require the processing of User and/or Client data, as well as, within the framework of a contractual or pre-contractual relationship for the attention of their request for information and/or or execution of the provision of the service.
- The User and/or Client has given express consent by means of a positive and affirmative act (fill in the corresponding form and check the acceptance box of this policy) at the time of providing us with their personal data.
3.2. Data categories
The data collected refers to the category of identifying data, such as: Name and Surname, Telephone, Postal Address, Company, Email, as well as the IP address from where you access the data collection form.
4. SECURITY MEASURES
Within our commitment to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your personal data, we inform you that the necessary technical and organizational measures have been adopted to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, according to Art. 32 of the RGPD EU 679/2016.
5. DATA TRANSFER
No data transfers or international transfers of your data are foreseen, except for those authorized by tax, commercial and telecommunications legislation, as well as in those cases in which a judicial authority requires it.
6. USER RIGHTS
Any interested party has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are treating personal data that concerns them. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. For reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. The person in charge of the file will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
In accordance with current legislation, you have the following rights: the right to request access to your personal data, the right to request its rectification or deletion, the right to request the limitation of its treatment, the right to oppose the treatment, the right to the portability of the data and likewise, to revoke the consent granted.
6.1. How to exercise my rights?
To exercise your rights, you must contact the person responsible, requesting the corresponding form to exercise the chosen right. Optionally, you can go to the competent Control Authority to obtain additional information about your rights. The contact information for the exercise of your rights is the telephone 96 503 87 88 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to attach a copy of a document that allows us to identify you.
7. CONSENT FOR SENDING ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, 11th of July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, by completing the data collection form and checking the corresponding box "I accept the sending of electronic communications", you are granting express consent to send information about the Company to your email address, telephone, fax or other electronic means.